|Release||October 29, 2020|
|Bet range||£/$/€0.20 – £/$/€100|
|Paylines||20 fixed paylines|
|Features||Instant Win feature, Cash Stacker feature, Free spins feature|
Ah, is there a thing that is more synonymous with gambling than Las Vegas? Probably not. There is also likely no provider more associated with online slots than NetEnt. Thus, you would think that these two would make a hell of a combo. When the 29th of October rolls around, you can find out for yourself. However, for now, you’ll have to read all about it in our review of this progressive game that attempts to capture the glamour of Sin City through reel-spinning action.
How does the Vegas Night Life slot work?
Vegas Night Life is a five-reel, three-row video slot, with twenty paylines. It features an RTP of 92.3% for the main game and a 3.7% contribution toward the Jackpot. Meaning, the overall RTP is 96%, with 3.7% out of every bet going to grow the Jackpot prize.
It is a medium variance slot, where winning combinations happen when you land three to five matching symbols left to right. Bet sizes range from £/$/€0.20 to £/$/€100 per spin. Jackpot aside, you can hope for a win x1,000 your bet, which is a tad underwhelming. The game has three bonus features, and you access them by landing Scatters on the reels, which transform into Pick Me symbols. Your selection of one takes you to one of the following features:
Instant Win feature.
The Instant Win feature does what its name suggests, provides a random cash prize. The prize will range depending on the number of Scatters you land. For three, you’ll get a random multiplier between x7.5 and x250 your bet. For four, you will get a multiplier that falls somewhere between x15 and x500, and for five, you’ll get a random multiplier between x30 and x1,000 your bet.
Cash Stacker feature.
Here is where you can win the Jackpot. While in this feature, the grid expands to a 5-6-7-6-5 format, in a tower shape, and players get three spins to kick things off. The Scatters that activated the feature turn into Cash symbols, and they fall to the bottom of the reels.
Every time you land a new Cash symbol, it comes with an x0.15 to x15 multiplier and falls to the bottom of the tower, and your number of spins resets to three. As you land these symbols, they award a multiplier, and they stack on top of each other, building toward the three Jackpot prizes, Mini, Midi, and the Mega Jackpot. The Mini Jackpot is worth x10 your bet, the Midi x30, and the Mega one is the progressive prize.
Free Spins feature.
The number of Free Spins you win in this feature depends on the number of Scatters you land on the reels. Three will get you five Free Spins, four will get you ten, and five will win you twenty Free Spins. All wins during this round get multiplied by x3. Meaning, you can win up to x900 on a single spin. Note that you cannot retrigger the feature once inside.
Symbols and symbol value of the Vegas Night Life video slot.
The low-paying symbols in the game are your regular card suits, clubs, spades, hearts, and diamonds, and they provide a win of x1 to x3 your wager, for five of a kind. The high-paying symbols are the green diamond ring, the golden wristwatch, a red sports car, and a champagne bottle, with a glass. If you land five on a payline, you can win x5 to x15 your bet. The sign with the word Wild is the Wild symbol, and a chip with the word Scatter is the game’s Scatter.
|5||15 ×||15 ×||8 ×||6 ×||5 ×||3 ×||3 ×||1 ×||1 ×|
|4||8 ×||8 ×||4 ×||2.5 ×||2 ×||1.5 ×||1.5 ×||0.5 ×||0.5 ×|
|3||4 ×||4 ×||2 ×||1.5 ×||1 ×||0.5 ×||0.5 ×||0.25 ×||0.25 ×|
My Vegas Night Life video slot review.
In all honesty, the slot itself is not very exciting. Its design and gameplay will not thrill experienced players. It looks, plays, and feels like your standard middle-of-the-road game, with its progressive Jackpot acting as its saving grace, the thing that will make players spin. It is somewhat reminiscent of Mega Fortune and provides for some low-key gambling, with its simple gameplay. We give it a NOGP Rating of 3 out of 5 stars.
Can I win a Jackpot?
Yes. Vegas Night Life is a progressive Jackpot slot.
What is the game’s RTP?
Vegas Night Life has an RTP of 96%.
What is the maximum bet size?
You can bet a maximum of £/$/€100 per spin.
Top 10 NetEnt Casinos
If you want to play Vegas Night Life, this is only possible at online casinos that offer NetEnt’s progressive jackpot slots. For example, you can go to Betsson Casino, Leovegas Casino, Casumo Casino, Nitro Casino, Neon Vegas Casino or Dunder Casino. If you prefer to play elsewhere, check out NOGP’s top 10 below. However, I cannot guarantee that Vegas Night Life is offered at every casino in the top 10.